Friday, February 15, 2013

Why Write?

Some people say that I am an open book ’cause I write about my personal life to the whole world.
Some might  even think I have no privacy.
The thing they sometimes forget, each and every person has their own unique way in coping with life.
And being an open book that they think I am, it’s only the surface they see, for there are so many hidden chapters I chose to keep it to myself.
I chose to write about happy stuff, some things that people can laugh at, or laugh together with.
‘Cause in this shitty, shitty world, if you don’t help yourself to be happy, you will lose your sanity.

This blog, is 5% sneak peek of my life.
My happy part.
My gratitude for every blessing that despite my problems, in some small, unimportant events or things, the Man above still gives me the privilege to laugh, smile, and feel fulfilled.

So if you ask, why write?
Because I’m helping myself.
Because I need to survive the shittiness.
Because I need to keep my sanity.

Some people have their own way in dealing with life and problems.
And I choose to write :)

No comments:

Post a Comment