Tuesday, July 16, 2013

So far my 6 months marriage period is sooooooooo...

It’s so fun being a housewife!
Kapan lagi ke PRJ beli lemari dan rak buku instead of sightseeing?
Kapan lagi ke Ace hardware and seeking for vase and aromatherapy for my living room?
Kapan lagi ke mall malah naksir sama karpet tebal buat ruang TV instead of dresses?
Kapan lagi browsing malah about recipe instead of latest make up trends?
Kapan lagi spending Saturday morning jongkok milih daun singkong instead of going to totok aura?
Hahahaha, my routines are definitely changed and seems like I found the “new me”
This is as fun as main rumah-rumahan and papa-mama-an; yet it involved millions of rupiahs to have the complete features :p
Yet, so far my 6 months marriage period is soooooooooo enjoyable J
I think I have transformed myself from selfish little girl into a more matured lady. From a dish taster into a dish maker muahahaha..
I can’t believe myself I finally can cook!!! Not only for me but also for my husband wohooo!! You know what you know what you know what??? He likes it!!!
Ah, I will share you some simple recipe that works on my next posts; simple yet can be done in 5-15 minutes cooking time. Well; most of them are masakan warteg sih, tapi what else we need in this world if not some good, simple, healthy, and cheap food with the warmth of family touch?
At the end, what keeps me alive is my home and its fill. No no no, not the house, it’s home. H-O-M-E. A place where you can go back anytime, anytime, without any pretention…

No comments:

Post a Comment