Tuesday, July 30, 2013

A reason why you should marry now than later..

Because of that one reason: Our life can be so boring.
Sometimes we only have to go beyond our fear, challenge the monster, and believe that we can do it.
We used to be an ordinary people. Every day we wake up at the same bed, take a shower at the same hour, go to work through the same road, fight with millions of cars for the same traffic, arrive at the office at pretty much the same time, meet the same people, do similar work like yesterday, then finish it at the soonest just to go home and get some spare time, just to do the same routines, watch same television show, over and over, and over, and oooover again..
Same thing happened to me. I used to wear batik at Thursday, same black flat shoes, same red handbag, same type of makeup, over and over, and over again. Weekdays just like previous weekdays, my weekend is full of sleeps, watching hours of TV shows alone, tons and tons and tons of chips, just like previous weekend.
But those happened when I was single, before I made one of the most critical turning points in my life: M-A-R-R-I-A-G-E. It wasn’t an easy decision. But I will never regret it.
New guy, quick time, short notice, changes life. Every word means fear.
But I just believe. Lots and lots of pray. And.... My life suddenly changed.
I don’t change that much though. I still wear my makeup, yet now with light lipstick – reddish nuance on my lips. My husband ensures me that I look cuter with brighther smile. I still spend my weekend on TV though; but now eating healthy foods. A guy sits by my side, where I can lean on his shoulder and smell his perfume, best mixed of morning breeze and rocking fruit. I still sleep a lot though. But I know if I forgot to turn the AC off, I won’t be waking up in cold. The blanket always covers. He did it.
I can’t ask for more. I don’t need perfect life, what is perfect anyway? I just want it to be as sweet as this. From now and since.


Another thought,
What if my life becames boring again?



I will have kids! ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment