Monday, December 17, 2012

Health is above all: Balancing Diet, Sport, and Nutrition

Long time not to see you!
So sorry for the late update, these days have been super busy. I almost have not time to eat properly, occupied by work and also all the preps, not to mention some personal problems that occupied my psychological sanity. I guess if you are one of the quickie-bride & groom out there; DON’T FORGET TO EAT. Yes darling, you are obliged to eat with proper nutrition.
My mistake was….i want to look slim and pretty during my D-Day. However, I tried to achieve that by having a diet, without consulting to the expert, neither doctor nor nutritionist. How was my diet? From eating 3 times a day, I just eat during lunch. At my lunch, I tried not to consume carbo; only the protein. If I’m hungry, which is most of my case, I eat fruits or if the pain is unbearable, I went to sleep. Trying to forget the ache.
The time has come. Due to my period, in which is the time when my body immune reach its lowest level; I get fainted. My low blood pressure combine by anemia and the period itself dragged me into a new level of headache and super-awesome stomach cramp. I went to a bed rest for a day; not going to office. And of course, the work reached its due. More and more to come at that moment J
The point is… not eating is stupid. That’s the stupidest way to get pretty. Trust me. Lack of nutrition might get you slimmer; but it also grabbed your “beauty” and replace it with dark circle below your eyes and freckles on your cheek. You won’t look fresh and dazzling; you’ll look pale and weak. Not interesting at all.
Diet might be working. Diet might be important; but please do a proper diet. Eat still 3 times with half portion. Above all, if you want to be slimmer quickly, there’s no other way but to do sport. Going to the gym, have fitness session, run for couple of minutes but routine will help you get back in shape super quickly. You can still eat whatever you want. You only need to think about the calories input and output. The point is to balance the calories; or to lessen the input; if you want them to be burned.
In last 5 weeks, I lost 6 kilos. I avoid eating rice, eating half portion and eat more fruits and vegetables. I tried to run or walk after work for 20 minutes (even less), but I tried to do it regularly (even though it was mainly shitty efforts karena kebanyakan lupanya dibandingkan ingetnya). There’s no other exercise like lift-weighting or else; just to the run and walk (and sometimes the sit up); but it works J Go sport!

No comments:

Post a Comment